dimanche 8 mars 2015

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS Suite - Michael Giacchino


Preview

5 commentaires:

Steve a dit…

Thanks for the updated Star Treks. Will there be one for Star Trek II?

ChiefDundee a dit…

No, because I originally made it from the best available source: Retrograde/FSM 80128-2

Steve a dit…

Very good. Thanks for all the suites, Chief. Really good.

Unknown a dit…

Hello Chief,
I really enjoy your blog. I was wondering, though, who made all those suites. Is it you? The reason I am asking is because, while listening to the Super 8 and Star Trek Into Darkness Suites, I don't recall some musical cues being in the official releases. Hence, I was wondering all you find them.
Thank you!

ChiefDundee a dit…

Hello,
I make the suites myself. Regarding Super 8 and Star Trek into Darkness, I only used material from the official releases. If you hear something new in these, it must be the result of the editing process... and the sign that I've done a good job :o)

Rechercher dans ce blog