dimanche 4 novembre 2007

FACE/OFF Suite - John Powell



Preview

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

All of these suites are just wonderful. Keep em coming!

With gratitude, Michael

ChiefDundee a dit…

Thanks! To this day I've edited 95 of them. And there's about the same amount to come...
I've got busy months ahead :)

MaraGaunt a dit…

Chief! thanks a lot for all your wonderfull work, I have downloaded a lot of suites, specially from hanz zimmer, but this is one of my favorites, I dont know how to send you a message so I will make my asking (actually my english is not good enough, I hope that you can understand me )in here, If is not much, would you be so kind to make a suite from prince of persia: sands of time, for me? I hope you can, but if you are too busy, dont worry, thanks again for your great suites.

ChiefDundee a dit…

It may take a while, but I put it in my schedule.

Rechercher dans ce blog